The founder Ms. Christina Tee (Director/CEO) form Cape EMS Berhad after restructuring Cape EMS Manufacturing (M) Snd Bhd, Cape Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd and Cape Holding(s) Pte Ltd. to provide a complete manufacturing solution in generating added value for customers and established a long term strategic alliance is the key driver for the company’s expansion. The company started mainly in supplying die casting and electronics manufacturing and continuously leverage its expertise and expanded the business segment in wireless communication devices, smart utility data gathering system, home appliances, LED industry, POS System and smart furniture.
- Form Cape EMS Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd with single customer manufacturing wireless devices.
- Form Cape Manufactuirng (M) Sdn Bhd in die casting industry
- Form Cape Holdings (S) Pte Ltd to support supply chain support for existing customer
- Expanded EMS to multiple customers. Evolved to be a marketing arm to customers
- Casting factory increases the product segment
- Developed vertical integration of resources to strengthen supply chain eco-system
- Acquired new facilities with 313,000 sq ft to accommodate larger business demand for electronics manufacturing services
- Expand die casting facility with additional machines to accommodate increase of demand
- Form Cape EMS Bhd by restructuring the current EMS factory, die casting factory and Singapore office to expand company scales and centralization of resource sharing