At Cape, we encourage everyone to pursue your goals, whether professional or personal. We challenge you to come up with new ideas for the Company and even create new job responsibilities for yourself if you think of something else you would like to do.
We operate a self-developed appraisal system human interactive to ensure each and every one of our employees are treated with integrity and care.
Do send us your resume and come in for a chat with us. You might find that Cape is the place you have been looking for.
Email us at : [email protected]
INFORMATION FOR JOB ADVERTISEMENT
1. Lead the Quality Team in developing continual quality improvements and ensure implementation and effectiveness of quality system are fulfilling the applicable quality and regulatory and customer requirements.
2. Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products.
3. Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management.
4. Develops raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements, conferring and negotiating with suppliers, and devising testing methods and procedures.
5. Implements in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods and devising testing methods and procedures according to applicable regulations and customer requirements.
6. Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures according to applicable regulations and customer requirements.
7. Institutes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
8. Creates product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures according to applicable regulations and customer requirements.
9. Maintains product quality and compliance by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures according to applicable standards and regulations.
10. Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
11. Completes quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
12. Develops a strong quality & regulatory organization by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees on all relevant QA elements.
13. Complaint Handling, Auditing, Supplier management, statistical methods.
14. Manages quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees.
15. Establishes standard operating procedure according to applicable standard for the business and compliance to quality/regulatory requirements.
16. To lead and drive quality excellence by working with various functional leads, to ensure quality capability meets/exceeds manufacturing requirements/standard in order to deliver quality products.
17. To render support to Program Management initiatives and activities, to meet/exceed customers' expectations.
18. Ensure the overall compliance for both internal and external audits to be carried out.
19. Responsible for quality assurance and control of incoming materials, in-process products and final release finished goods activities.
20. Review and troubleshoot quality issues and also implement rectification/improvement actions.
21. Lead the Quality Department in achieving quality objectives.
1. More than 10 years of experience in managing manufacturing quality assurance.
2. Experienced Department Head Positions.
3. Knowledge of
4. Self-growing - Willing to learn new knowledge.
5. Willing to share - Willing to train/teach colleagues & staffs.
6. Strong Execution Force/Follow-up capability.
7. Positive & Open-minded.
8. Able to communicate with customers/suppliers effectively.
The Engineering Manager will be based in Senai, Johor. Responsible for directing the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of processes and procedures within the organization related to the engineering function. Responsible for managing and overseeing the methods, processes, and operations for both new and existing products. Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment, and resources in producing cost-effective, quality products and customer solutions.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do
Costing Executive Job Summary
We are currently seeking an experienced, thorough, and insightful costing executive to oversee cost management for our entire company. The primary purpose of the role is to provide project cost performance analysis for the project/program team through effective and compliant cost attribution. In this role, you will work collaboratively with various department managers to analyse costs, assess customer relationships, and maximize profitability. To succeed in this position, you will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality
Costing Executive Duties and Responsibilities
Costing Executive Requirements and Qualifications
Min Competency – Education/ Training/ Experience/ Skill
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER
The Senior Program Manager is to be based in Senai, Johor. This role will lead the execution of the customer requirements, and through that deliver the projected value to Cape and its customers, using tools and initiatives of the company, to maintain business relationship and maximize customer satisfaction. PM is responsible for meeting and delivering all commercial aspects of the account and with the support of a multifunctional Customer Focus Team (CFT) coordinate the delivery of products and services, aligned to the expectation of the client.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do
Here is some of what you will need
SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do: